CAT Education is available to do consultancy.
Production of teaching resources
We can take full responsibility for writing and production, collaborating with other organisations and/or authors and editing and contributing.
- the Sustainability Handbook (with Practical Action)
- production of Eco-footprint activities for Iearn’s One World Project
- education resource list for the East Midlands Region
- KS3 Design and Technology content for the website Climate Change Wales
- editing and contributing to Focus Education’s Climate Change DVD
- Where’s the Impact (not done as a consultancy)
- advisor on Y Byd yn eich Poced
- providing resources for and advising on Teaching about Energy which won the Primary Science book of the year (joint publication with Southgate publishers)
- and many more
An effective way of using our expertise is to involve us in advising on the sustainability content of a project or resource from the early stages and then using our expertise to edit and advise during the course of the work.
Lectures and workshops
We are available to deliver lectures and run workshops at conferences on a wide range of issues relating to sustainability. See Outreach