CAT Education is available to do consultancy.
Our experience includes:
Production of teaching resources.
This has included:
- taking total responsibility for writing and production
- collaborating with other organisations or authors
- editing and contributing
- the Sustainability Handbook (with Practical Action)
- production of Eco-footprint activities for Iearn’s One World Project
- education resource list for the East Midlands Region
- KS3 Design and Technology content for the website Climate Change Wales
- editing and contributing to Focus Education’s Climate Change DVD
- Where’s the Impact (not done as a consultancy)
- advisor on Y Byd yn eich Poced
- providing resources for and advising on Teaching about Energy which won the Primary Science book of the year (joint publication with Southgate publishers)
- and many more
Lectures and workshops
We are available to deliver lectures and run workshops at conferences on a wide range of issues relating to sustainability. See outreach.
An effective way of using our expertise is to involve us in advising on the sustainability content of a project or resource from the early stages and then using our expertise to edit and advise during the course of the work.